The system devices which are a part of your security set-up give out countless logs which only end up clogging your monitoring system. This data is fetched over long periods of time and consequently, becomes large enough to be be unmanageable.
- Managing data from all your devices and correlating them to identify problem points in an organized manner is a huge challenge.
- Globally sourced threat intelligence needs to be aggregated as it helps in pre-empting attacks and ironing out the flaws.
- Only security experts of the highest order can tune your system to use this intelligence to ward off attackers.
The CNAM Approach
- CNAM is proficient enough to deal with millions of logs from various sources and boasts of quick and accurate detection.
- The massive amount of threat intelligence data generated is stored by CNAM as 'big data' which, in conjunction with its own detection modules, enables it to provide unmatched security.
- What you get is an intelligent solution that observes the internet, collects relevant information, identifies attack patterns and detects attacks in real time.