You will be surprised to see that despite the multiple unique features that CNAM offers, it can be deployed on your network without any fuss. The CNAM team is responsible for driving the entire deployment process efficiently while you can safely concentrate on your business. CNAM's deployment is quick, easy and trouble-free enabling it to be up and running in no time. Over and above, it requires minimal hardware modifications!
The stages of deployment
Initialising the entire deployment process
- Process kick off - A meeting takes place where the details of the entire process, including the scope of work and the current solution are discussed.
- Requirement analysis - The actual scope of the project is discussed along with a questionnaire to estimate the hardware requirements for deploying CNAM.
- Hardware sizing - The CNAM team computes the actual hardware requirements for the project and shares it.
Designing a customised solution for you
- Final solution design - A meeting takes place where the details of the entire process are discussed, including the scope of work and the current solution.
- Pre-install check - The actual scope of the project is discussed, along with a questionnaire to estimate the hardware requirements for deploying CNAM.
Design is ready, all systems go!
- Component set up - The setup and the dry run will be completed as required by the solution and an integration tracker worksheet will be shared.
- Device integration - All devices that are covered under the scope of project will be integrated and can be tracked using the tracker worksheet.
- Standard correlation - The standard correlation policies are deployed and discussed with you.
Fine tuning the detection strategy
- Customisation process - NETMONASTERY's research efforts are implemented into your network and the detection capabilities of CNAM service are measured.
- Application demonstration - A screen by screen demonstration of each application and prior vulnerability reports is shared with the CNAM team.
- Security correlation strategy - A security strategy is developed which includes a proposed coverage sheet, a customisation sheet and a coverage tracking sheet.
Ensuring that the house is in order
- Implementation tracking - A periodic discussion takes place on implementation of the security strategy and plans are executed to iron out roadblocks, if any.
- Security review process - A discussion happens on the process for executing a periodic security review, including changes made to your infrastructure and CNAM.
- Process completion - A final discussion is done for reporting the completion of the customisation process.