NETMONASTERY has been creating waves in real-time attack detection and network security for the last 10 years. A lot of websites can breathe a sigh of relief because they know that we are their security force-field. Behind our security infrastructure is a powerful idea: when businesses on the Internet increase, the need for security arises. To handle this, amazing things are needed to be done to keep everything in check. We have a top-notch customer base that is steadily growing. Ensuring their security and simultaneously providing customers with valuable services is our motto and we've heard we are exceptionally good at it. And we have a lot of fun too when implementing these solutions.
We're a close team who work at our office at Vikhroli, Mumbai. Self-direction, independent thinking and intelligent operating are among the things we rate highly in individuals. We would love to have individuals with whom we can work in synergy to push the organisation forward.
If you think you suit any of the openings listed below, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think you are an ace in networking, we would like to take you on board. You'll need to have a good grasp of Linux, Snort, MySQL and related technologies. If you think you know all these, we are just an email away!
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices
- Working experience with intrusion detection systems
- Understanding of advanced security protocols and standards
- Experience with software and security architectures
- Network Design and Implementation, Load Balancing and Scalability
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
Does working with programming languages fascinate you? If yes, in this enterprise we are always working with a variety of programming languages with a bunch of programmers who love what they are doing. Contact us if you want in!
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements and proposed solutions
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Accomplishes engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, data usage, and work processes
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues
Is identifying exploits in servers, applications, etc and then developing patches to counter them your thing? You'll need to think like a hacker to find exploits and then work on countering these hacks. If this excites you, feel free to email us.
- Monitor and compile incident reports and perform quality assurance activities
- Identify newly discovered vulnerabilities and exploits
- Maintain situational awareness of current vulnerabilities and exploits
- Analyse raw network traffic, system and applications logs, output of monitoring applications
- Apply new intrusion detection signatures and create new custom signatures
- Document newly discovered vulnerabilities and updates in order to show accuracy of an turnaround for detection
- Provide diagnosis and possible remediation suggestions
Do you like to talk with clients? Do you love to sell a product? Do you want to strategise marketing for an organisation? We always look out for individuals who can manage strategies and are at experts at implementing them. Let us know if you're interested!
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market whether B2B or B2C
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- If applicable, a willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget
- Sustains rapport with key accounts; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- To analyse potential strategic partner relationships for product lines