Most SIEM deployments are done for compliance. Hence these products fail to provide real-time threat detection. Real threat management can only be achieved through SIEMs deployed for the threat management use case.
- The SIEM products available in the market right fail to fulfill the most basic duty of an SIEM which is to provide real-time security.
- The total cost of ownership (TCO) and the upfront costs for these SIEM products are very high. So, a major portion of the market (midsized and small businesses) is left out.
- These complex products require expert security professionals to deliver optimum performance.
The CNAM Approach
- CNAM is a SaaS delivered SIEM which has threat management as its primary focus and delivers it through various cutting edge proprietary technologies.
- With CNAM, you don’t have to worry about costs, as you only pay low monthly subscription fees depending on the scale of your implementation.
- CNAM has an easy to understand interface and 24x7 support from security experts which ensures your network protected all the time.